- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Bayview Paradise you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Bayview Paradise is located 1.1 km away from FamilyMart and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Bayview Paradise, the 3 closest being:
- Giffarine Online By Yuthon Anatta is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- The Royal Palm Minimart is 990 m away (about 15 mins. by foot)
- PJ Property Company Limited (Branch 2) is 5.1 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Bayview Paradise is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Club House im Amari Phuket is 1.7 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
- Refive Juice Company Limited is 610 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
- Rim Talay restaurant is 210 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
Clinic Bodrum Phuket is the nearest health facility, which is 2.1 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Bayview Paradise are:
- Fitwellx / South East Asian Integrated Arts is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Andaman Language School is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Ban Sai Nam Yen Municipal School is 800 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
Phuket International Airport is located 38.5 km from Bayview Paradise and it takes about 57 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.