- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Haven Lagoon is conveniently located just 10 m from Family Mart, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Haven Lagoon, the 3 closest being:
- sayan big bike Patong is 170 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Fruit paradise herbs is 270 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Orange Tour is 320 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Haven Lagoon is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Sukchewa Hotel Phuket is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Mumbai's great punjab restaurants and bar is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Mumbai's Great Punjab Restaurant & Bar Phuket is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Clinic Bodrum Phuket is the nearest health facility, which is 1.4 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Haven Lagoon are:
- Siam Language School is 370 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- MEIJI TOUR & TRAVEL is 510 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Phuket Tours - Phuket Cheap Tour is 740 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
Phuket International Airport is located 41.3 km from Haven Lagoon and it takes about 55 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.