- List your property - it's free
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Find out how much your property is worth and start your listing for free.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at La Vista Villas you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Untitle Installment Milestone Payment Reservation Deposit Immediately 2% 1st Installment Upon contract signing 33% 2nd Installment Upon villa foundation completion 25% 3rd Installment Upon the villa architectural works completion 25% 4th Installment On handover 15%
La Vista Villas is located 4.0 km away from 108 Shop and it can be reached within 8 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of La Vista Villas , the 3 closest being:
- Lotus is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Mushroom Workey is 960 m away (about 13 mins. by foot)
- Sanchai is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where La Vista Villas is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Cookie Restaurant is 790 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
- Wan's Corner is 690 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
- Dab Kij Restaurant is 860 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
Phuket Provincile is the nearest health facility, which is 1.5 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of La Vista Villas are:
- Diva Language School is 3.9 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Deva Language School is 3.9 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Lighthouse Chalong International Kindergarten & School is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 42.4 km from La Vista Villas and it takes about 57 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.