- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Coconut Palm Villa Phuket you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Coconut Palm Villa Phuket is located 1.3 km away from Shell Gas and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Coconut Palm Villa Phuket, the 3 closest being:
- Yada Salon is 710 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Phuket Fresh Squid Shop is 870 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Lemongrass House Rawai is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Coconut Palm Villa Phuket is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Fadie Halal Restaurant is 610 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
- Bougainvillea Kalamae is 290 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Yum Jana restaurant is 700 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
DENTAL CLINIC is the nearest health facility, which is 2.6 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Coconut Palm Villa Phuket are:
- International School of Phuket (ISP) is 480 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Ban Bang Khonthi Child Development Center is 800 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Baan Krudy Soi King Suksan 5 is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 43.2 km from Coconut Palm Villa Phuket and it takes about 58 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.