- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at The Green Hill Residence you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Green Hill Residence is conveniently located just 270 m from Gera's shop, which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Green Hill Residence, the 3 closest being:
- three places is 900 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Lotus Rawai is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Laundry is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Green Hill Residence is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Chao Zhong 3 Restaurant is 550 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- Chaonan Seafood Restaurant & Boat Tour Service is 520 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- Jaojong Seafood @Pakbang Rawai is 540 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
Saiyuan Lab is the nearest health facility, which is 3.9 km away (you can drive there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Green Hill Residence are:
- Aquasub Phuket Co., Ltd is 190 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Injewelry Phuket is 480 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Thai Explorers Society is 830 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
Phuket International Airport is located 47.7 km from The Green Hill Residence and it takes about 1 hour 3 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.