- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Chanakan Suanluang you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property, it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Chanakan Suanluang is conveniently located just 590 m from 7-Eleven Wirat Hong Yok 15181, which can be reached within 7 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Chanakan Suanluang, the 3 closest being:
- Pick Phuket Co., Ltd. is 120 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- PHUKET.SHOPPING is 280 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- 7 Eleven is 720 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Baan Chanakan Suanluang is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Hello Cha is 170 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- TumZ is 200 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Phirocha Akbus is 860 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
Hassamon physical therapy clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 800 m away (you can walk there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Chanakan Suanluang are:
- Speak ABC Briton is 210 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Rawarin Wichachart Ubon Province is 240 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Manta Kids Phuket is 790 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
Phuket International Airport is located 32.5 km from Baan Chanakan Suanluang and it takes about 38 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.