- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Avadina Hills you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Avadina Hills is located 5800 from It's Thon Mart and it can be reached within 12 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Avadina Hills, the 3 closest being:
- Nong Phi grocery store is 12.0 km away (an approx. drive of 21 mins.)
- Maikaew Garden is 9.7 km away (an approx. drive of 18 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Avadina Hills is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Age Restaurant is 2.8 km away (approx. 8 mins. by car)
- Zuma Phuket is 2.5 km away (approx. 6 mins. by car)
- dee plee is 2.5 km away (approx. 6 mins. by car)
Bankok International Hospital, 83,000 is the nearest health facility, which is 4.5 km away (you can drive there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Avadina Hills are:
- Phuket Outdoor Adventures is 7.8 km away (an approx. drive of 16 mins.)
- Atus/CMAS Diving School Academy is 9.6 km away (an approx. drive of 18 mins.)
- Paradise Diving Asia is 12.8 km away (an approx. drive of 25 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 13.4 km from Avadina Hills and it takes about 25 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.