Sign up or Log in
English - en
Chom Tawan Apartment is located 3600 from 7 Eleven and it can be reached within 7 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Chom Tawan Apartment, the 3 closest being:
- JT is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Canal Village Laguna Shopping is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Sweep music phuket is 5.8 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Chom Tawan Apartment is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- DEE555 is 170 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- DEE555 is 360 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Sand & Sea Bar is 280 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Bankok International Hospital, 83,000 is the nearest health facility, which is 4.0 km away (you can drive there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Chom Tawan Apartment are:
- Ai is 4.0 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Laguna Phuket Kindergarten is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Phuket Driving Range is 4.6 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 15.2 km from Chom Tawan Apartment and it takes about 27 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Laguna Beach is the closest Beach from Chom Tawan Apartment and it is 0.24 km away.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
Settlement & Transfer
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.