- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Supalai Garden Ville you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Supalai Garden Ville is located 1510 from 7-eleven Ban Pa Khrok and it can be reached within 2 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Supalai Garden Ville , the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 4.8 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- 7-Eleven Si Sunthon Road is 5.8 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- 7-ELEVEN Monument 1 is 6.3 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Supalai Garden Ville is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Durian Growers Club is 260 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Khun Palad's kitchen is 3.5 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
- MADAM FOOD Restaurant is 3.5 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
Baan Rak Ya Pharmacy is the nearest health facility, which is 3.2 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Supalai Garden Ville are:
- Thalang Tutor Center is 60 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Maklub Amalay Talibiya Phuket is 4.4 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Sin Sunthon Bamrung School is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 23.3 km from Supalai Garden Ville and it takes about 28 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.