- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Aileen Villas you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Aileen Villas is conveniently located just 730 m from 7eleven shop, which can be reached within 9 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Aileen Villas, the 3 closest being:
- Mini Big C Bang Ma Lau is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Mini Big C Bang Ma Lau is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 1 min.)
- May Massage is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Aileen Villas is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Peony Coffee and restaurant is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Uncle Daeng Larb Duck is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Go Tut Chicken Rice Shop is 100 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Health Promotion Hospital in Saku Subdistrict is the nearest health facility, which is 1.6 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Aileen Villas are:
- Atus/CMAS Diving School Academy is 250 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Ban Sakhu School is 810 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Ban Sakoo School is 920 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
Phuket International Airport is located 3.6 km from Aileen Villas and it takes about 6 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.