- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Villa owners will enjoy the feeling of country living surrounded by the breath-taking views of hills, trees and lakes while conveniently being 2km from main roads where access to all essential amenities is quick and easy.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Manick Hillside you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Manick Hillside is located 2.9 km away from 108 Shop and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Manick Hillside, the 3 closest being:
- Sydney Manik Hair Salon is 2.5 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Tonya Pharmacy is 3.5 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Nu Mai Second Hand Car (Pa Khlok) is 7.2 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Manick Hillside is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Kruvit on the Lake is 7.6 km away (approx. 10 mins. by car)
- Miang Pla Pao Shop is 7.9 km away (approx. 11 mins. by car)
- Grandma Phen Rice Curry Shop is 1.9 km away (approx. 10 mins. by car)
Thailand is the nearest health facility, which is 4.6 km away (you can drive there in 25 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Manick Hillside are:
- Srisoonthorn Sub-district Administration Organization is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Phuket Technical College is 4.6 km away (an approx. drive of 25 mins.)
- Red Bamboo horse riding is 8.3 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 22.9 km from Manick Hillside and it takes about 33 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.