- List your property - it's free
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Manick Hillside, a luxurious private villa project in an ideal location surrounded by lush nature and overlooking mountainous and sea views. Relax in a tranquil and intimate atmosphere and hide away from the hustle and bustle of the city. The villas having unique contemporary architecture are constructed from quality materials and exquisite construction. The living space is well divided for practical living functions. The project also offers a wide range of facilities a private swimming pool, living area, lounge, and an outdoor sun deck where you can relax any time you desire. Besides, Manick Hillside sits amid conveniences such as Laguna Complex, Boat Avenue, British International School, Layan Beach, Surin Beach, and Bangtao Beach.
Manick Hillside is located in Si Sunthon, Thalang, Phuket. It was developed by Manick Hillside Residential Development Phuket in 2020. The project includes 15 villas on approximately 9 rai.
- Single Story Villa - S2: 3 - 4 bedrooms (living area 350 sq.m, land area 510 sq.m)
- Double Story Villa - M1: 4 bedrooms (living area 641 sq.m, land area 600 sq.m)
- Double Story Villa - M2: 4 - 6 bedrooms (living area 1,375 sq.m, land area 715 sq.m)
- Private parking
- Private swimming pool
- 24-hour security system
Direction to the Project
To get to the project by car, start from Thao Thep Krasattri and Thao Si Sunthon Monument and head southeast on Si Sunthon Road (Route 4023) for 2 kilometers. Turn left and continue onto rural highway 4023 for 2.3 kilometers; Manick Hillside will be on the left-hand side.
Villa owners will enjoy the feeling of country living surrounded by the breath-taking views of hills, trees and lakes while conveniently being 2km from main roads where access to all essential amenities is quick and easy.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Manick Hillside you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property, it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Manick Hillside is located 2.9 km away from 108 Shop and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Manick Hillside, the 3 closest being:
- Sydney Manik Hair Salon is 2.5 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Tonya Pharmacy is 3.5 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Nu Mai Second Hand Car (Pa Khlok) is 7.2 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Manick Hillside is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Kruvit on the Lake is 7.6 km away (approx. 10 mins. by car)
- Miang Pla Pao Shop is 7.9 km away (approx. 11 mins. by car)
- Grandma Phen Rice Curry Shop is 1.9 km away (approx. 10 mins. by car)
Thailand is the nearest health facility, which is 4.6 km away (you can drive there in 25 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Manick Hillside are:
- Srisoonthorn Sub-district Administration Organization is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Phuket Technical College is 4.6 km away (an approx. drive of 25 mins.)
- Red Bamboo horse riding is 8.3 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 22.9 km from Manick Hillside and it takes about 33 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.