- List your property - it's free
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Pop Villa At Tha Tum you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property, it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Pop Villa At Tha Tum is conveniently located just 590 m from 7-11, which can be reached within 7 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Pop Villa At Tha Tum, the 3 closest being:
- PESCO warehouse is 20 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Atomy Center Prachinburi Junior is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- 304 Battery Branch 2 is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Pop Villa At Tha Tum is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Golden House is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Chicken rice 3 flavors is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Nai Heng Chicken Rice (Branch 1) is 120 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
hiv check is the nearest health facility, which is 7.7 km away (you can drive there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Pop Villa At Tha Tum are:
- Advance304 Driving School is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Ban Tha Tum School is 960 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Sawasdee language school is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
Vanchanphen is located 68.9 km from Pop Villa At Tha Tum and it takes about 1 hour 8 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.