- List your property - it's free
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
CASA Collina Hua Hin, a villa project providing a superior relaxation experience with the charm of Thai architecture by combination designed between modern Thai and a tropical decoration. The villas are simply elegant and surrounded by nature. The project creates a stunning landscape for relaxing with a natural pond, sala, and a garden to let you experience the aesthetics of living.
CASA Collina Hua Hin is located in Hin Lek Fai, Hua Hin, Prachuap Khiri Khan. The property comprises 30 villas on an area of over 13 rai. It was a project development from Hua Hin Supsiri Company Property in 2015 with the starting price at 3.9 million baht.
- House AT: applied-Thai style villa, 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms (from 456 sq.m)
- House BT: applied-Thai style villa, 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a pool of 3x7 meters (from 312 sq.m)
- House CT: applied-Thai style villa, 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a pool of 3x5 meters (from 238 sq.m)
- House AM: contemporary Thai villa, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a pool of 3x8 meters (from 456 sq.m)
- House BM: contemporary Thai villa, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a pool of 3x8 meters (from 296 sq.m)
- House B4-B5: contemporary Thai villa, 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a pool of 3x8 meters (from 312 sq.m)
- Garden with sala
- 24-hour security system with CCTV
Direction to the project
To get to the project by car, start from Petchkasem Road, turn left onto Soi Hua Hin 58, drive for another 220 meters, and turn right into Soi Hua Hin 56. Drive for another 1.6 kilometers and then turn right to Prachasamakkee Road and go straight for 2.3 kilometers. Then turn right onto Nong Hiang-Mon Mai Road 37 meters, and you will find the project on your right-hand side.
Huahin Supsiri Property Co., Ltd. is the leading land and real estate development company, with more than 24 years of credible qualified experience in business management and construction supervision. Inspired by the executives’ farsighted vision, we initially started with the hotel construction business and expanded our potential to the land and real estate development market, with a large number of remarkable projects evolved under the name ‘Casa Collina’ in Songkla’s Hat Yai city. As time went by, our executives had determined to generate greater business expansion in Hua Hin, considered as one of the most popular attractions for tourists in Prachuap Khiri Khan. Consequently, the company, Huahin Supsiri Property Company Limited, had been established to promote its modern Thai housing development business under the ‘Huahin Supsiri Property’ theme, followed by a contemporary Thai housing development project under the ‘Casa Collina Hua Hin’ theme located in a beautiful valley with natural surroundings and high-end facilities. Highlighted by our business achievement and continuing growth over the past years, we had also launched other luxury residential projects including the Casa Collina Mon-Mai, comprising of townhouses and commercial buildings, and the 88 Condo Hua Hin, a 3-building condominium comprising of 252 rooms strategically situated on a stunning 5-rai area on the opposite side of Rajamangala University of Technology Rattanakosin near Hua Hin Provincial Court. The aforementioned projects were developed under the supervision of Huahin Supsiri Property Company Limited, respectively. As part of the ambitious goal to adopt sustainable development as well as foster long-term investment for the company, we are strictly committed to achieving our vision, promoting the maximum use of our second-to-none management standards while doing all right things to ensure greater achievement for the company.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at CASA Collina Hua Hin you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property, it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
CASA Collina Hua Hin is located 4.6 km away from Family Mart and it can be reached within 8 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of CASA Collina Hua Hin , the 3 closest being:
- 7-11 is 3.9 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Punya Pharmacy, Branch 3 (Mulberry Silk) Punya Pharmacy3 is 3.3 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Hin Lek Fai Sub-district Agricultural Product Distribution Center is 3.3 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where CASA Collina Hua Hin is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Baan Bol Hin is 250 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Bar Nee is 490 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Rossanos Garden Restaurant is 640 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
Hua Hin Hospital 12 rai is the nearest health facility, which is 6.1 km away (you can drive there in 12 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of CASA Collina Hua Hin are:
- Ban Nong Hiang School is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Large Soi Dog N Puppy Group: Pls Feed N Water If You Can! is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Hua Hin Learning Center - Hua Hin Learning Center is 5.2 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 9.3 km from CASA Collina Hua Hin and it takes about 15 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.