- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The standard house includes:
Furniture package of 400.000 THB.
10 x 4 swimming pool with overflow.
UPVC windows and sliding doors with double glazing.
Hitachi inverter airconditioners.
Electronic stainless steel gate.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Highland Villas 2 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Highland Villas 2 is located 4.7 km away from Family Mart and it can be reached within 9 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Highland Villas 2 , the 3 closest being:
- Punya Pharmacy, Branch 3 (Mulberry Silk) Punya Pharmacy3 is 4.8 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Sri Nuan is 4.9 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Paisan Cement LP is 4.9 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Highland Villas 2 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Wheelies Café & Shop Bmx Track Hua Hin is 1.2 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
- Golden needle food as per order is 990 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
- Ayutthaya Boat Noodle is 3.1 km away (approx. 6 mins. by car)
Jiraprawat Camp is the nearest health facility, which is 2.4 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Highland Villas 2 are:
- Ban Nong Hiang School is 4.5 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Hua Hin International School is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Ploenphat Nursery 290/29 Soi Sakonrat Village, Village No. 14 is 5.7 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 12.4 km from Highland Villas 2 and it takes about 22 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.