- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
This unit type has the lowest price per square meter, which is 1% below the average price per square in the project. Don't miss it!
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Homeland you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Homeland is conveniently located just 150 m from FamilyMart Naretdamri 2, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Homeland, the 3 closest being:
- Taxi Hua Hin Booking Online is 210 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Fon's Antique & Souvenir Shop is 300 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- OfficeMate Plus + Hua Hin Branch is 670 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Homeland is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Sports at Murphys is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Murphy's Irish Bar & Grill is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Jasmine Restaurant by Ms. Risa Ng Ng is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Dr Boonkrong Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 510 m away (you can walk there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Homeland are:
- Hua Hin Golf Tours is 110 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Ban Hua Hin Municipal School is 460 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Metharuk Kanboriban School is 470 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
Hua Hin Airport is located 7.3 km from Homeland and it takes about 12 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.