- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
Settlement & Transfer
A 30 year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
La Vallee Ville is located 1020 from Family Mart and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of La Vallee Ville, the 3 closest being:
- Family Mart is 2.5 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Tesco Lotus Express is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- 7-Eleven Sericulture is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where La Vallee Ville is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Ying Lek Meatballs Shop Fermented Pork Ribs is 1.3 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
- Korean Grilled Pork is 2.3 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
- Spark Cafe ' is 2.2 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
Yes, it is is the nearest health facility, which is 7.2 km away (you can drive there in 12 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of La Vallee Ville are:
- Ploenphat Nursery 290/29 Soi Sakonrat Village, Village No. 14 is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Hua Hin Cooking Class is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Hin Lek Fai Subdistrict Administration Officer is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 12.7 km from La Vallee Ville and it takes about 20 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.