- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
This unit type has the lowest price per square meter, which is 18% below the average price per square in the project. Don't miss it!
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Palm Avenue 2 you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Palm Avenue 2 is conveniently located just 690 m from Family Mart, which can be reached within 8 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Palm Avenue 2, the 3 closest being:
- Tesco Lotus Express is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- 7-Eleven Sericulture is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Family Mart is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Palm Avenue 2 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- RESTAURANT 132 is 240 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Noodle shop, Chicken rice, Cooked to order is 250 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Golden Star Kitchen - Dara Tho's Kitchen is 750 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
Lan Sak Hospital, Uthai Thani Province is the nearest health facility, which is 8.1 km away (you can drive there in 15 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Palm Avenue 2 are:
- Hua Hin Cooking Class is 330 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Somtawin Witaedsuksa Huaymongkhon School is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Hin Lek Fai Subdistrict Administration Officer is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 11.7 km from Palm Avenue 2 and it takes about 17 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.