- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Palm Avenue 3 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Palm Avenue 3 is conveniently located just 650 m from Family Mart, which can be reached within 8 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Palm Avenue 3, the 3 closest being:
- Punya Pharmacy, Branch 3 (Mulberry Silk) Punya Pharmacy3 is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Srinual Shop is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Hin Lek Fai Sub-district Agricultural Product Distribution Center is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Palm Avenue 3 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- RESTAURANT 132 is 270 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Noodle shop, Chicken rice, Cooked to order is 280 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- This is Hua Hin Life is 1.2 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
Henrik Fagersson is the nearest health facility, which is 1.4 km away (you can drive there in 2 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Palm Avenue 3 are:
- Hua Hin Cooking Class is 300 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Ploenphat Nursery 290/29 Soi Sakonrat Village, Village No. 14 is 970 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Hin Lek Fai Subdistrict Administration Officer is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 11.7 km from Palm Avenue 3 and it takes about 16 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.