- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Panorama Black Mountain Exclusive you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Panorama Black Mountain Exclusive is located 3.4 km away from Bali Hut # 1 and it can be reached within 6 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Panorama Black Mountain Exclusive, the 3 closest being:
- Punya Pharmacy, Branch 3 (Mulberry Silk) Punya Pharmacy3 is 7.6 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
- Sri Nuan is 7.7 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
- Phiriya Printing Branch 2 is 8.5 km away (an approx. drive of 13 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Panorama Black Mountain Exclusive is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Prime Steakhouse is 220 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- The Bubble Restaurant & Lounge @ Baan Ing Phu is 2.5 km away (approx. 8 mins. by car)
- Ayutthaya Boat Noodle is 2.6 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
Jiraprawat Camp is the nearest health facility, which is 5.9 km away (you can drive there in 11 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Panorama Black Mountain Exclusive are:
- Hua Hin International School is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Ban Wang Bot School is 3.5 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Ban Nong Hiang School is 3.9 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 14.8 km from Panorama Black Mountain Exclusive and it takes about 23 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.