- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Panorama Near Black Mountain you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Panorama Near Black Mountain is located 4.1 km away from Bali Hut # 1 and it can be reached within 6 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Panorama Near Black Mountain, the 3 closest being:
- Hin Lek Fai Sub-district Agricultural Product Distribution Center is 5.8 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Punya Pharmacy, Branch 3 (Mulberry Silk) Punya Pharmacy3 is 5.9 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- 7-11 is 6.4 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Panorama Near Black Mountain is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- The Bubble Restaurant & Lounge @ Baan Ing Phu is 580 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- Pastis is 710 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
- Ayutthaya Boat Noodle is 880 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
Chiraprawat Camp is the nearest health facility, which is 6.6 km away (you can drive there in 11 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Panorama Near Black Mountain are:
- Hua Hin International School is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Ban Nong Hiang School is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Ban Wang Bot School is 4.2 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 13.1 km from Panorama Near Black Mountain and it takes about 19 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.