- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Saengchan is conveniently located just 570 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 7 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Saengchan, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven (Khao Takiab) is 700 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- FamilyMart is 830 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven Khao Takiab 2 7529 is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Saengchan is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Che Kanya is 200 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Cheganya Noodle is 200 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Jig Jig is 200 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
Hua Hin 3 - Huahin hospital phisioterapist is the nearest health facility, which is 1.5 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Saengchan are:
- Ban Takiab Municipal School is 370 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Ban Takiab Municipal School (Krailat Witthayanan) is 510 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Ban Takiab Child Development Center is 820 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
Hua Hin Airport is located 12.5 km from Baan Saengchan and it takes about 20 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.