- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
This unit type has the lowest price per square meter, which is 34% below the average price per square in the project. Don't miss it!
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Sure and with travel restrictions this is becoming a more popular option. We have online immersive tours of a large number of properties so you can see all properties from your home. Our experienced team can also conduct a video tour and once you are ready to go ahead with your purchase, either our team or we can recommend lawyer to manage the entire transfer of the property into your name without you physically being here.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Sasara Hua Hin is conveniently located just 410 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 5 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Sasara Hua Hin, the 3 closest being:
- Lung Duang Shop is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Mbe Huahin Thai is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Car park is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Sasara Hua Hin is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Ant Beast is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- The Beach at Anantasila Restaurant is 750 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
- Luka Beach Restaurant is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Thonburi Hospital Welfare House is the nearest health facility, which is 570 m away (you can walk there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Sasara Hua Hin are:
- Nong Kae Non-Formal Education School is 530 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Ban Takiab Municipal School (Krailat Witthayanan) is 850 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Ban Takiab Municipal School is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 13.7 km from Sasara Hua Hin and it takes about 20 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.