- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Breeze Hill you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Breeze Hill is located 3.1 km away from 7-Eleven Branch 88 and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Breeze Hill, the 3 closest being:
- Pranpuk Fishing Shop is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- All New Souvenir Shop is 4.6 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- WIN WIN ENGINEERING SUPPLY Co Ltd is 3.4 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Breeze Hill is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- ALDENTE European & Thai food is 110 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- PIZZA ART CAFE is 310 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Of Full Bowl - Thai Bowl Restaurant is 340 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Hua Hin Hospital 5 is the nearest health facility, which is 1.1 km away (you can drive there in 2 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Breeze Hill are:
- Ban Nong Phran Phuk School is 350 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Teacher Oh's house is 780 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Ban Tham Farm is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 17.1 km from Breeze Hill and it takes about 23 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.