- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Pranburi Beach Village you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Pranburi Beach Village is located 1670 from 7-Eleven Khao Skull Beach (7-11) and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Pranburi Beach Village, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 3.4 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- 7-Eleven in front of Pak Khlong Pran Temple is 4.3 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Cj Express is 4.5 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Pranburi Beach Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- The Bamboo Beach Bar & Restaurant is 460 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Chili Thai European Restaurant is 430 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Udom Potchana is 510 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
iTrue is the nearest health facility, which is 5.4 km away (you can drive there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Pranburi Beach Village are:
- Yoda Kiteschool is 410 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- kite surfing beach house is 740 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Baan Brua Noi School is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 33.7 km from Pranburi Beach Village and it takes about 44 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.