- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Pranburi Valley Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Pranburi Valley Village is located 2720 from 7-Eleven Khao Skull Beach (7-11) and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Pranburi Valley Village, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 5.1 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- 7 The river is 6.0 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- 7-Eleven in front of Pak Khlong Pran Temple is 6.0 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Pranburi Valley Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- JE Kitchen is 900 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
- Camp Hollis is 800 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
- Weed’s Pran May1 is 980 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
iTrue is the nearest health facility, which is 2.4 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Pranburi Valley Village are:
- Beast Wellness is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- GoKite Asia Go Kite Asia is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Kite Surf is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 35.4 km from Pranburi Valley Village and it takes about 45 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.