- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
Settlement & Transfer
A 30 year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Oasis Pran Buri is located 1490 from Family Mart Convience Store and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Oasis Pran Buri, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- 7-Eleven PTT, Wang Phong is 2.5 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Raan Gaset Dao Minimart is 3.0 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Oasis Pran Buri is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- BaanBar Samran Jai is 690 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
- Zinc Kitchen Phuket local food is 740 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
- Phuket food is 780 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
Wang Phong Health Center is the nearest health facility, which is 3.5 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Oasis Pran Buri are:
- Ban Nong Hoi School is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Ban Khao Tao Municipal School is 5.0 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Khao Tao Temple meditation school is 5.0 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 22.5 km from Baan Oasis Pran Buri and it takes about 29 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.