- List your property - it's free
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Oliver Bangphae you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property, it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Oliver Bangphae is conveniently located just 590 m from Super Bang Phae, which can be reached within 8 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Oliver Bangphae, the 3 closest being:
- Thai teak house shop is 530 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Curve market, Bang Phae market is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Watchara Commercial is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Oliver Bangphae is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Shop to order as you wish. Delivery-3 Pak Dong Intersection is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Nai Noi Shop, Bang Phae is 160 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Bangphae fragrant coconut is 260 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
Bang Phae Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 380 m away (you can walk there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Oliver Bangphae are:
- original mind house is 750 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Bang Phae Nursery is 700 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Bang Phae Pathom Pittaya School is 880 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
Photharam Airport is located 26.8 km from Oliver Bangphae and it takes about 35 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.