- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Muntana Garden Village 2 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Muntana Garden Village 2 is conveniently located just 850 m from Mini Big C Nong Nam Yen - Rayong, which can be reached within 10 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Muntana Garden Village 2, the 3 closest being:
- Laem Krathue Fresh Market is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Tesco Lotus Express Nong Nam Yen is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Wholesale Dragon is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Muntana Garden Village 2 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Made to order is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Joke Racha, Khlong Nam Hu Branch is 130 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Jay Tuk Pla Pao (Mother-in-law's recipe) is 1.4 km away (approx. 2 mins. by car)
Amphoe Mueang Rayong Health Office is the nearest health facility, which is 1.5 km away (you can drive there in 2 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Muntana Garden Village 2 are:
- Rayong Art House is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Khlong Nam Hu Community Office is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Emchephat Trainusorn School, Rayong is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
U-Tapao–Rayong–Pattaya International Airport is located 35.0 km from Muntana Garden Village 2 and it takes about 47 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.