- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
Settlement & Transfer
A 30 year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Pruklada Bangna is conveniently located just 330 m from Pa Pa Pa shop, which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Pruklada Bangna, the 3 closest being:
- 7 / 11 is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- 7 / 11 The rich is 3.7 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Pruklada Bangna is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- A-la-carte restaurant Pa Somchit is 280 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Our home, Samut Prakan is 750 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
- Ton Khao Restaurant is 660 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
Bang Bo Health Promoting Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 4.5 km away (you can drive there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Pruklada Bangna are:
- Mr. Khlong Chuat Yai School is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Wat Sukhan Thawat (Kamon Nawin) School is 3.4 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- What Sukantawas School is 3.4 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 33.8 km from Pruklada Bangna and it takes about 36 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.