- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Lakewood Village (Country Club) you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Lakewood Village (Country Club) is conveniently located just 370 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 5 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Lakewood Village (Country Club), the 3 closest being:
- 7-ELEVEN is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 1 min.)
- 7-Eleven 7-Eleven Bangna-Trad Km. 17 is 940 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- 108shop is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Lakewood Village (Country Club) is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Boat floating noodles Branch 1 is 100 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Duck Noodle is 2.5 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
- Jae Oi Noodle Duck restaurant, a la carte is 2.5 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
Thian Thian Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 3.4 km away (you can drive there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Lakewood Village (Country Club) are:
- Bang Nam Chut Early Childhood Development Center is 430 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- HCU is 620 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- School Building is 860 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 18.7 km from Lakewood Village (Country Club) and it takes about 21 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.