- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Pruksa Ville 83 Sapbunchai-Srinakarin you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Pruksa Ville 83 Sapbunchai-Srinakarin is located 3.5 km away from 7-ELEVEN Sap Bun Chai Soi 45 (15657) and it can be reached within 8 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Pruksa Ville 83 Sapbunchai-Srinakarin, the 3 closest being:
- Buachan Pet Shop Samut Prakan Branch is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Air Samut Prakan B.C. Air Trapp Bunchai is 3.7 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- KTB Srinakarin is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Pruksa Ville 83 Sapbunchai-Srinakarin is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Grilled Chicken Callachai is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Fried meatballs is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- A la carte food shop is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Public Health Center Commemoration of the 60th Anniversary Nawamin Queen is the nearest health facility, which is 1.8 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Pruksa Ville 83 Sapbunchai-Srinakarin are:
- Khlong Bang Ping Child Development Center is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Khlong Bang Ping School is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Municipal School 1 is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 32.4 km from Pruksa Ville 83 Sapbunchai-Srinakarin and it takes about 30 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.