- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Moo Baan Romyen you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Moo Baan Romyen is located 4.5 km away from 108 and it can be reached within 11 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Moo Baan Romyen, the 3 closest being:
- Moni Tiga Mall is a small community in the heart of a large community. is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- PN Electronic shop is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- P.N. Electronic is 3.0 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Moo Baan Romyen is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Thai Durian House Chokchai Narudee Park is 350 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- S. bamboo shoots is 300 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- A.3Cafe is 720 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
Light Lab Comprehensive Health Center is the nearest health facility, which is 16.8 km away (you can drive there in 24 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Moo Baan Romyen are:
- Kru Ae's House, Siam Pattana 27 is 140 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Jazz Skills School, Ploen English is 210 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Jas Plearn English Language Institute is 210 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 45.3 km from Moo Baan Romyen and it takes about 45 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.