- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Condo City Home you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Condo City Home is conveniently located just 230 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Condo City Home, the 3 closest being:
- Boredom is 330 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Seven is 520 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Bakery Kingdom is 540 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Condo City Home is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Cooksongphasawangpochana Boiled rice at night is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Panan Restaurant is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Kitchen Tai Son is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Literally is the nearest health facility, which is 490 m away (you can walk there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Condo City Home are:
- Suphatthano Kindergarten is 190 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Leelasilp School is 280 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- School of Health Professions Spa and Beauty Natural Seoul is 210 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
Hat Yai International Airport is located 17.0 km from Condo City Home and it takes about 32 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.