- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
This unit type has the lowest price per square meter, which is 4% below the average price per square in the project. Don't miss it!
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Baansuay Bophut you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Baansuay Bophut is conveniently located just 940 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 12 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baansuay Bophut, the 3 closest being:
- The Wharf is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- 69ALAM Swimsuit is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- W is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baansuay Bophut is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Mikucha, PTT Gas Station branch, Samui is 990 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
- Five Star Fried Chicken @ PTT Pump Bophut is 860 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
- Cindy’s Thai Takeaway is 770 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
The animal hospital also brings is the nearest health facility, which is 1.8 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baansuay Bophut are:
- Samui Tiny Steps Nursery Preschool is 50 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Smiley Cook is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Little Coconuts Nursery is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Samui Airport is located 7.4 km from Baansuay Bophut and it takes about 16 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.