- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
This unit type has the lowest price per square meter, which is 11% below the average price per square in the project. Don't miss it!
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Sure and with travel restrictions this is becoming a more popular option. We have online immersive tours of a large number of properties so you can see all properties from your home. Our experienced team can also conduct a video tour and once you are ready to go ahead with your purchase, either our team or we can recommend lawyer to manage the entire transfer of the property into your name without you physically being here.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Greenheights 138 Condominium is conveniently located just 870 m from Elder Shop, which can be reached within 15 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Greenheights 138 Condominium, the 3 closest being:
- Theerawat Shop. Marketing is 870 m away (about 15 mins. by foot)
- W is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Sirisin Shop is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Greenheights 138 Condominium is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Over Heat Smoothie tesco lotus samui is 870 m away (a walk of about 15 mins.)
- Golden Spoon Rice Noodles is 870 m away (a walk of about 15 mins.)
- Grilled meatball shop is 870 m away (a walk of about 15 mins.)
Choi Khao Phra is the nearest health facility, which is 2.1 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Greenheights 138 Condominium are:
- Samui Somwong Group Company Limited is 870 m away (about 15 mins. by foot)
- Sivananda is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Mind Your Language l Thailand is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Samui Airport is located 7.7 km from Greenheights 138 Condominium and it takes about 18 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.