- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Bantita Group is formed by a group of local business people that are all originally from Koh Samui, Thailand. With a passion for their island home the Bantita Group based their operations here and using their local know-how and expertise have come together to provide great services.
The Bantita Group has been operating for more than 15 years in Koh Samui and their portfolio of businesses include a property development company Ploy Gam Patch, a residential project The Seasons Samui, and hotels and resorts; Baan Talay Resort, Baan Talay Pool Villa, The Hammock Samui Beach Resort, Lazy Days Beach Resort, and Creek Villa Samui.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at The Seasons Bangrak Sanam Bin you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Seasons Bangrak Sanam Bin is conveniently located just 420 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 6 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Seasons Bangrak Sanam Bin, the 3 closest being:
- Tesco Lotus Express is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 1 min.)
- 7-Eleven is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Seasons Bangrak Sanam Bin is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Bang Rak Garden Home is 150 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- On the hill, Halal food, Bang Rak is 590 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
- Bomb Fish Balls is 810 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
Samui International Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 3.6 km away (you can drive there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Seasons Bangrak Sanam Bin are:
- Nurul Mosque under the guidance of Koh samui (Dr.Nik Hussian bin Abdul rahman Malaysia) is 520 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Nurul Hidayah Mosque, Bang Rak is 540 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Special Needs School, Samui is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Samui Airport is located 3.2 km from The Seasons Bangrak Sanam Bin and it takes about 9 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.