- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
VANAYA is part of the most exclusive address on Koh Samui, the Amravana Luxury Private Estate. Mandalay Samui Developments offers you this rare opportunity to own a 3 Bedroom dream villa in a fantastic tropical island location. Yours will be one of only five villas available with this unique design. Situated in the hills above Bophut, the most popular area of Koh Samui known for its Fisherman’s village, and within easy reach of the island’s most popular beaches, shopping centres, international schools, hospitals, restaurants and nightlife. Yet its hilltop location offers the buyer unparalleled peace and tranquility, with unique vistas combining sea views and the lush interior of the island - the villa in its rarefied setting will offer a different pace of living.
Development offers an exceptional location :
- 5 minutes to Fisherman’s village
- 15 minutes from Chaweng City Centre and its main amenities.
- Very closed to best touristic attraction of Samui such as Central Festival
- Shopping Mall, International School, Big Buddha, Santiburi Golf and Country Club
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Vanaya Samui you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Vanaya Samui is located 1600 from Family Mart Samui Airport 3 (Samui) and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Vanaya Samui, the 3 closest being:
- Family Mart Choeng Noen (Samui) is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Family Mart Plai Laem Soi 8 (Samui) is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Family Mart Samui Airport (Samui) is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Vanaya Samui is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- BAAN NAPOLI VILLA is 910 m away (a walk of about 15 mins.)
- GECKO Bar is 1.3 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
- The Mosque Tropical Garden Halal Food is 10.2 km away (approx. 22 mins. by car)
Sri Phala Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 2.5 km away (you can drive there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Vanaya Samui are:
- Satthachon Islamic Foundation School is 10.2 km away (an approx. drive of 22 mins.)
- Samui Somwong Group Company Limited is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Sivananda Yoga is 3.0 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
Samui Airport is located 9.5 km from Vanaya Samui and it takes about 23 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.