- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Five Islands Beach Villa you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Five Islands Beach Villa is conveniently located just 640 m from FamilyMart, which can be reached within 8 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Five Islands Beach Villa, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- 7-eleven is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 3.9 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Five Islands Beach Villa is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Lipanoi Yachting Club is 380 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Baytara Bar & Restaurant is 370 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- @ Samui house is 490 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
Li PA Noi Sub District Promote Health Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 3.9 km away (you can drive there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Five Islands Beach Villa are:
- Wat Nara Charoen Suk School is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- goodwill is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Wat Nara Charoen Suk School is 9.7 km away (an approx. drive of 19 mins.)
Samui Airport is located 31.5 km from Five Islands Beach Villa and it takes about 53 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.