- List your property - it's free
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Santi Pura, a private sea-view pool villa, is hidden away in the potential location of Bo Phut, with award-winning architect designs underlying the design that reflects architectural elegance by considering modern and simple designs with comfortable open space and complete in all functional use. Every villa is designed with floor-to-ceiling glass walls that allow residents to take in the breathtaking scenery. It is also surrounded by natural greenery, which provides residents with a sense of tranquillity.
Santi Pura is only 200 meters from Bang Po Beach and is filled with a number of amenities and services, including Tha Nuea Waterfall, Maenam Beach, Walking Street Maenam, Maenam Afternoon Market, and Santiburi Samui Country Club.
Santi Pura is classified as a private pool villa project consisting of 7 exclusive villas in an area of approximately 2 rai. It is located at 14/48, Maenam, Koh Samui, Surat Thani. This project is made-to-order with a construction period of 12 months.
Villa Types and Details
- Type A: 3 Bedrooms, 3.5 Bathrooms (223 sq.m)
- Type B: 3 Bedrooms, 3.5 Bathrooms (287 sq.m)
- 24H Security System
Direction to the Project
- To get to the project by car, you can start from Nathon Pier by heading north onto Thaweerat Phakdi Road (Route 4196) with a distance of about 7.7 kilometers. Then, turn right to continue for about 210 meters, and turn right again. After that, continue straight for another 79 meters, and you will find the project on the right.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry, which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property, it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points:
After you have found the right property at Santi Pura you have to follow these steps:
Santi Pura is conveniently located just 260 m from FamilyMart, which can be reached within 6 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Santi Pura, the 3 closest being:
- K.C. Fresh is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Shell shop is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Mook Samiu is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Santi Pura is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Mae-Sa Thai food is 230 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Hom Chana Restaurant is 280 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- MK Restaurant and Bar Co., Ltd. is 260 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
Donsak Telephone Exchange is the nearest health facility, which is 360 m away (you can walk there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Santi Pura are:
- Kids Dee Nursery Koh Samui is 380 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Ban Bang Po Child Development Center is 890 m away (about 14 mins. by foot)
- Asia Blue Scuba is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Samui Airport is located 16.0 km from Santi Pura and it takes about 25 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.