- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Lamai Boho Villas you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Lamai Boho Villas is conveniently located just 780 m from Family Mart Phru Na Mueang, which can be reached within 15 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Lamai Boho Villas, the 3 closest being:
- Pim Shop @ Fish is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- The Outback is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Pu O Shop is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Lamai Boho Villas is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Joe's Place is 520 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
- Vegan Meesook is 750 m away (a walk of about 15 mins.)
- Tempeh Meesook Tempeh Meesook is 780 m away (a walk of about 15 mins.)
General practitioner's office is the nearest health facility, which is 2.5 km away (you can drive there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Lamai Boho Villas are:
- lern-thai.com is 670 m away (about 14 mins. by foot)
- Wat Lamai Charity is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Kan Kuson Wat Lamai School is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Samui Airport is located 14.9 km from Lamai Boho Villas and it takes about 29 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.