- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Nakara Villa you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Nakara Villa is located 1.6 km away from FamilyMart and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Nakara Villa, the 3 closest being:
- Kalam Samui Hua Thanon is 4.0 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Modified young mechanic is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Boondee Market is 4.7 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Nakara Villa is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- JP Restaurant is 900 m away (a walk of about 15 mins.)
- The Fisherman's Outlet is 880 m away (a walk of about 15 mins.)
- Reef Café , Centara Villas Samui is 1.2 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
My clinic is all right is the nearest health facility, which is 1.6 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Nakara Villa are:
- Wat Klang School is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Nisarga is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Rick Tew's is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Samui Airport is located 21.0 km from Nakara Villa and it takes about 38 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.