- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Baan Talay Apartments you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Talay Apartments is conveniently located just 860 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 10 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Talay Apartments, the 3 closest being:
- Boondee Market is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Kalam Samui Hua Thanon is 3.7 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Coconut. Shop 20 Baht is 4.6 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Talay Apartments is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Somtum Indy Café & Restaurant (Somtum Indy Restaurant) is 140 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Coffee house is 330 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Go Go Crayfish with Rice and Curry is 700 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
My clinic is all right is the nearest health facility, which is 2.8 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Talay Apartments are:
- Wat Klang School is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Wat Klang School is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- What Pradoem School is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Samui Airport is located 22.2 km from Baan Talay Apartments and it takes about 38 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.