- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Benjapol you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Benjapol is located 4.1 km away from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 7 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Benjapol, the 3 closest being:
- Chi Kanchang Garage is 930 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Uncle Surat Thani is 920 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Papa Kham Restaurant is 3.8 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Benjapol is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Nomjeen Pee Pussy is 270 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- A very delicious rice porridge shop is 470 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Isan Saep Lai Restaurant is 550 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
Mok Chok Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 3.5 km away (you can drive there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Benjapol are:
- Ban Thung Pho School is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Ruam Ruedi Kindergarten School is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Ruamrudee Kindergarten is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
Suratthani International Airport is located 12.1 km from Baan Benjapol and it takes about 15 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.