- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Srithani you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Srithani is located 2.1 km away from Lotus and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Srithani, the 3 closest being:
- SJR Water Co., Ltd. is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Thawatchai Fish is 550 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Fermented fish, Thatum Village is 930 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Srithani is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Shop here seafood is 160 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Sirisethachai Duck Noodle is 180 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Fresh seafood from fishing boats is 120 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Chaphetchabun Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 880 m away (you can walk there in 11 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Srithani are:
- Agricultural Center for Food Safety, Udon Thani Province is 3.8 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Udon Thani International School is 6.7 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Aki Japanese Language School is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Udon Thani International Airport is located 14.1 km from Srithani and it takes about 21 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.