The most luxurious house project on the lake Vibhavadi Rangsit area. Designed to make you feel peace and warmth from the entrance. There are elegantly decorated hedges on either side of the road to we...
It is known that Don Mueang is densely populated with high employment of the Metropolitan Bangkok and nearby regions. Furthermore, it is recognized as the government center, which attracts a wide group of citizens to the area, attracting numerous groups of people to make a career as government officers, state company employees, etc. In addition, those who work as airport employees and even university students who are staying with friends prefer to rent various types of properties rather than a condo with limited room. However, the property for rent price in Don Mueang ranges from 20,000-22,000 baht per month for a living area of 50 square meters. Therefore, it is regarded to be less expensive than other Bangkok central city properties.
The most popular tourist attractions in Don Mueang
- The Royal Thai Air Force Museum is a historical and military evolution exhibit museum that has aircraft, engines, radios, weaponry, and other equipment from Thailand's three militaries from the past to the present.
- Ozone One Market is a night market in Bangkok that focuses on natural materials to create a lovely setting, featuring stages, tables, and several seats built from pallet wood and a mound of straw to create a cozy feeling. Furthermore, the market is located across from the Royal Thai Army's Signal Department, and it covers an area of around 12 rai.
Amenities in Don Mueang
Don Mueang is not only a hub of transportation services, but it is a densely populated suburban area and filled with the consumer system, educational system, and public health system as follow:
- Educational Institutions: In this area, there are a variety of educational institutions ranging from kindergarten to postgraduate level, with schools and colleges supported: Donmuang Chaturachinda School, Tanintorn Wittaya School, Harrow International School, Phraharuthai Donmuang School, and Don Mueang Technical College.
- Hospitals: There are only a few public hospitals available such as B.Care Medical Center, Royal Thai Air Force Hospital, and Bhumibol Adulyadej Hospital.
- Shopping Center: Don Mueang is regarded as the perfect shopping district since it offers a wide range of products at reasonable costs. Furthermore, there are several markets, such as Talatmai Don Muang, Watthananan Market, Ozone One Market, Jae Leng, and other shopping complexes, such as Happy Avenue Don Muang and Platinum Donmuang, spread across the neighborhood.
Transportation in Don Mueang
It is renowned that Don Mueang Airport is located in this area, making the Don Mueang a center of modes of transportation services, including by land and air, to accommodate the domestic and international flights as follow:
- Traveling by car: There is the main route known as Phahon Yothin Road, which connects the Khlong Thanon Bridge to the Lam Luk Ka Intersection. Besides, the Vibhavadi Rangsit is also the main wide route connecting the Khlong Wat Lak Si to Bangkok's far end. In addition, several routes connect to Bangkok's core city. There is also an expressway, the Don Mueang Toll Way, which connects the main routes.
- Traveling by the Skytrain: Although there is no Skytrain station in the Don Mueang area, it will be the dark red line in the future. The Don Mueang Station services the commuters in this area with a route from Thammasat - Bang Sue - Hua Lamphong - Bang Bon - Mahachai. There is also the Skytrain extension of Rang Sit - Ayutthaya. However, the dark red line is scheduled to service in November 2021.
- Traveling by plane: Don Mueang Airport is located in this neighborhood, and it is Thailand's oldest airport, offering both domestic and international flights. It is also a major aviation center in Southeast Asia, with connections to Asia, Europe, Australia, and the United States, among other places.