Condo for sale at Metro Park Sathorn, 2 bedrooms, 56. 60 sq.m. near BTS Wutthakat
166/24 Kanlapaphruek Road, Bang Wa Sub-district, Pasicharoen District, Bangkok
OWN your own apartment in the downtown Bangkok area.
By law, any condo building can be 49% owned by foreigners and there is still room in this building if you act quickly. See the map link below.
- Selling price 2.5 million baht
- Condo Phase 2/1, Building F, No. 166/24, Floor 3, usable area 56.60 sqm.
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, Kitchen Dining set, Living Area,
- Full furniture and air conditioner, TV, fridge, washing machine Water heater, electric stove, and hood
- 2 parking stalls. Large 50-meter swimming pool, relaxation garden / playground, 2 floor security guards, 24 hours / key card,
-Metro West Town Community Mall, Max Value Supermarket + 7 Eleven, McDonald's, Starbuck and many other restaurants are all included within the project.
- Not far from Phyathai 3 Hospital, Lerdsin Hospital
- Shuttle Bus from the condo to the BTS-Wutthakat station every 10 minutes
- Easy to travel to Silom / Sathorn / Rama 3 / Wongwian Yai / Ratchapruek / Pinklao / Rama 2
These common area maintenance (CAM) fees are paid by owners for the upkeep of the common areas of condominiums and housing projects. For new residential developments, it is common to pay up to 1-3 years’ management fees in advance upon the transfer of the unit’s ownership.
These fees are paid by owners for the upkeep of the common areas of condominiums and housing projects. For new residential developments, it is common to pay up to 1-3 years’ management fees in advance upon the transfer of the unit’s ownership.
For a new condominium project, the buyer pays a one-off lump sum upon transfer of the property from the developer to the buyer. This fund is to be used for major renovations and replacement of equipment when necessary, to ensure the maintenance of the building, and ultimately, its value in the future.
On Site Restaurant
CCTV (Video Surveillance)
Indoor Kids Zone