- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Sublime Villa with 8 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms located in Chaweng.
Newly built villa specially designed for investors looking for a high return on their investment with a style of their own thanks to exclusive state-of-the-art equipment.
Wood plays a major role in the decor with antique side chests of drawers, wardrobes, an ornate bookcase and intriguing ornaments giving its guests the overall feeling of residing in an authentic colonial style villa, but enhanced by quality and furnishings. tailored.
The villa was delivered in March 2019 and designed with the aim of creating a perfect harmony between modernity and traditional but also with respect for the possible number of guests, which can go up to 16 thanks to the 8 bedrooms of 30m2 on average or even more by adding extra beds.
Thus, the entire interior and exterior space offers a beautiful space with a large living space on the ground floor of 255 m2 composed of an open-plan living room 20 meters long combining:
- A fully equipped open plan kitchen exclusively furnished with professional stainless steel material for any type of indoor or outdoor dining experience and provides all the cooking utensils and cutlery a star chef might need. The total size of the kitchen is 38 m2 + a rear storage room of 38 m2 as well as for the utility room optionally.
- A large dining table adjoining the kitchen accommodating 16 people
- A "Small Salon" so called with 2 sofas and a low table in the center to enjoy cold drinks in the shade or as an aperitif before dinner.
- An entertainment area with Dolby Surround sound system and a smart flat screen TV, hang on the wall.
- Celling fans covering the entire surface
The main living room is separated by stairs in the middle, leading to the 8 bedrooms on the 1st floor. Each bedroom is fitted with king size beds, an en-suite bathroom with a rain shower, and floor-to-ceiling windows to enjoy the view of beautiful Chaweng Lake.
The bedrooms are accessed either by going up the stairs from the main living room downstairs, or through a private entrance behind the villa opening its door onto a large hallway connecting each bedroom.
Foreign nationals can own the building (villa) in their own name but not the land that it stands on.
Foreign nationals cannot own land in Thailand. The options in which a foreigner can control the land are via a 30-year lease or by purchasing the land through a Thai company.