Freehold Beachfront Condo at the Charm Resort in Patong
Located on the 2nd floor within a 4-star beachfront resort in Patong
Living Area: 45 sqm
Patong has virtually no other development within 50 m to the beach available for freehold ownership, making this a unique opportunity for investors!
- 1 super king-size double bed (180x200 cm)
- 1 queen-size bed (110x200cm)
- Ample wardrobe space
- Office desktop
- Spacious bathroom with tub and shower,
- Balcony with outdoor furniture
- Air-con, cable flat-screen TV, DVD, WiFi, etc.
- 24/7 reception and service within a 4-star resort in Patong
- All year income from rentals
- Already renown resort with high performance
- Ready for occupancy — almost immediate transfer of ownership
- Persistent high value
- Immediate Returns — No construction means no delays. A completed property is ready to hit the rental market ASAP. If it's livable, it is rentable, meaning your investment can generate a return from day one.
The affordable price and potential high nightly rental rates make the property ideal for return on investment all year round.
The proximity to Patong Beach — Phuket’s best-known beach — is what makes this property special. The development is situated centrally but in a quiet cul de sac — perfect for relaxation.
Within a walking distance to:
Patong Beach, the vivid centre of Patong, Jungceylon Shopping Mall, Bangla Road, plenty of restaurants, bars, etc.
Patong, Kathu, Phuket, Thailand
Completed (Sep 2014)
Floors in Building
Units in Project
Jun 4, 2020
Partial Sea View
These common area maintenance (CAM) fees are paid by owners for the upkeep of the common areas of condominiums and housing projects. For new residential developments, it is common to pay up to 1-3 years’ management fees in advance upon the transfer of the unit’s ownership.
Available Units at The Charm
For Sale 4
Unit ID: U82983Studio1 BathsUnit Area 45 SqMOwnership : Foreign QuotaFloor: 2View: Partial Sea View
Common Area Maintenance Fee
These fees are paid by owners for the upkeep of the common areas of condominiums and housing projects. For new residential developments, it is common to pay up to 1-3 years’ management fees in advance upon the transfer of the unit’s ownership.$1/SqM
On Site Restaurant
Reception Lobby Area