This unique luxury villa for sale is located in a private residence in Haad Tien. The villa is perched on a hill on the West coast of Koh Phangan, offering epic ocean sunset views.
Featuring a high le...
LUXURY SEA VIEW VILLAS IN KOH PHANGAN. Amazing sea view overlooking Tong Sala Bay and Koh Samui. Villas are built with high standard quality of construction and high quality materials. Floor is covere...
Ready-made business project of 2 villas, next to each other
Amazing sea view villa.
Villas are built with high standard quality of construction and high quality materials.
Floor is covered by marble...
Beautifull Sea and Mountain view land for Sale in Ban Tai. The total land is just under 3 RAI and is split into two plots. Can be bought together or separate. Located near all amenities such as Tesco...
Amazing sea view land for Sale in Haad Yao. Total 4 RAI at THB 10M per RAI. Currently there are 5 bungalows on the land that are being rented. Once the land is sold, the tenants will vacate the premis...
Beautiful Mountain view land for Sale in Chalok Baan Kao Bay. Currently the view is a little bit blocked by the trees but these can be easily removed and enjoy the full view.
Total land is 8 RAI price...
Nice sea view land in Haad Yao, Koh Phangan for Sale.
Currently the sea view is blocked by the trees, the land owner will start cutting the trees soon.
Total land size is 36 RAI but will sub-divide pe...
Great Sea View land for Sale in Haad Yao. Currently a couple trees are blocking some of the view but these can be trimmed down. Total 2 RAI at THB 6M per RAI. In this area you are allowed to build 12m...
Ko Pha-Ngan is one of the districts in Surat Thani, the district with the least area of the province, located in the southern part of Thai Gulf, which is about 100 kilometers to the east and 15 kilometers to Koh Samui. It comprises 2 islands, including Ko Pha-Ngan, which has an area of about 168 square kilometers, and Ko Tao, with an area of approximately 25 square meters (193 square kilometers). Moreover, Ko Pha-Ngan is characterized by a mountain in the middle of the island, extending from the north to the south. In the east, a mountain range juts out into the sea, with some places having a variety of small bays where boats can dock during certain seasons. However, the monsoon season lasts from October to January, with the east wind blowing, making travel difficult during this time.
Furthermore, Ko Pha-Ngan is widely regarded as one of the beautiful snorkeling sites among foreign visitors who appreciate snorkeling around the island or boating to dive in the nearby islands. The most popular islands for diving are Sail Rock and Samran, where there are various colorful coral reefs as well as a diverse range of underwater creatures, such as clownfish, Harlequin shrimps, parrotfish, etc., allowing visitors to experience the amazing colorful underwater world, or even visitors can take a boat to snorkel at Ko Tao.
Overview of Property for Sale in Ko Pha-Ngan
Ko Pha-Ngan is one of the interesting locations among a number of real estate investors since the area has been continually developing and numerous tourist attractions and all-around amenities are nearby. In terms of the area's completeness, it has a positive impact on real estate markets, which are consistently growing and expanding to meet the needs of those looking for a place to live and investors. The properties for sale in Ko Pha-Ngan are diverse, but the most popular are houses for sale, with average selling prices beginning at 21 million baht, attracting a large number of demand groups, whether businessmen, entrepreneurs, or people looking for a place to settle on this natural rich island with a quality environment. Therefore, Ko Pha-Nagan is one of the perfect locations for living and worth investing in.
The Most Popular Tourist Attractions in Ko Pha-Ngan
- Haad Rin is located at Moo 4, Na Tai Sub-district, 12 kilometers from the Ko Pha-Ngan District Office. It is a gorgeous beach known for its 2-kilometer lengths. The visitors can take a long tail boat from Tong Sala Beach and Ban Khai to get to the Haad Rin and Tong Sala by personal car. Aside from its pristine beauty, Haad Rin also offers a popular activity known as a Fullmoon Party, which is held on the 15th day of the full moon and attracts a large number of Thai and foreign visitors who enjoy dancing on the beach.
- Namtok Than Sadet National Park, previously known as "Phaeng Waterfall," covers approximately 41,250 rai and includes the Ko Pha-Ngan National Forest Reserve and forest areas outside the national reserve. The islands surrounding Ko Pha-Ngan are fertile evergreen forests with a variety of plants and the world's largest orchids, including the Tiger orchid, which stands more than three meters tall. According to its completeness, it is home to various wild animals, including sambars, wild boars, Dusky Langurs, as well as other different birds. Furthermore, the Pha-Nga Tree serves as a symbolic tree, with the highest peak, Khao Ra, standing at 627 meters, serving as an important watershed source for Ko Pha-Ngan. The weather is considered cool all year, and getting to Namtok Than Sadet National Park is simple by renting a car from Tong Sala Beach, which is about 5 kilometers away.
Amenities in Ko Pha-Ngan
Ko Pha-Ngan is widely regarded as the potential district in Surat Thani that has been continually developing, evidenced by the complete all-around amenities that smoothly facilitate the residents' lives. On the other hand, the available amenities in Ko Pha-Ngan are as the following:
- Shopping Complex: There are various shopping complexes serving the residents, including Old Market, Phantip Night Food Market, Thong Sala Saturday Local Market, Pla Siriwan, etc.
- Educational Institutions: Aside from its beautiful attraction, Ko Pha-Ngan provides a number of educational institutions, such as Ko Pha Ngan Municipality School, Ko Pha-ngan Sueksa School, Wat Rat Charoen School, Salika Fashion School Surat Thani (Koh Phangan Branch), and Ban Tai Non-Formal Education.
- Healthcare Facilities: Many healthcare facilities are nearby, including Koh Phangan Hospital, Phangan International Hospital by Bangkok Hospital Samui, Ban Chaloklum Subdistrict Health Promoting Hospital, and Animal Care House Koh Pha-Ngan.
- Government Sectors: There are also government sectors in the area, including Koh Phangan Hospital Public Health Office and Ban Tai Subdistrict Municipality.
Transportation Modes in Ko Pha-Ngan
Ko Pha-Ngan offers a diverse range of transportation options for residents to use based on their personal preferences. The following are the details of the available transportation modes on Ko Pha-Ngan:
- Public Bus: To get around the island, there are local buses known as Songthaews. The fare ranges from 50 to 150 baht, depending on the distance.
- Personal Car: To get to Ko Pha-Ngan, visitors can drive their own cars and take on the ferry. This transport option is perfect for those who love privacy and convenience. However, the roads on Ko Pha-Ngan are dirt-road and quite slop, which is eroded by water during the rai, and there is no beach road like no other islands.
- Car Rental: There are several car rental shops on the island that offer a variety of vehicles to rent, such as jeeps or motorbikes, with rental rates ranging from 150 to 800 baht.
- Long Tail Boat: Traveling by log tail boats is a popular choice because it is convenient and available for chartered ships and passenger liners. Visitors can access it via Tong Sala Beach or directly in front of the hotels. Every beach has several boats docked to serve all visitors who wish to visit Haad Rin.