Thap Tai District is located in Hua Hin, Prachuap Khiri Khan Province, which is approximately 200 kilometers from Bangkok. It takes a few hours to explore the abundance of nature. The area of Thap Tai is a wide plain, and flat area that is filled with pristine natural tourist attractions. Moreover, it is only 10 kilometers from Hua Hin City, a prosperous city that has been continuously developed to make this area a tourist destination for both Thai and foreign visitors. Furthermore, many investors are interested in developing real estate, such as hotels, resorts, condos, and single-detached houses.
Thap Tai Real Estate Trends
Learn more about the Thap Tai condo market through trends and average prices.
How affordable is it to live in Thap Tai?
The median sales price is approximately ฿2,900,000 in Thap Tai The median price per square meter in Thap Tai is ฿36,300 The Thap Tai area currently has 1 properties for sale
Overview of condo for sale in Thap Tai
Thap Tai is an ideal subdistrict to live in because of its abundance of natural beauty, tourist attractions, and important amenities. Many people visit Thap Tai for a variety of reasons, including travel and permanent residence. It attracts the housing projects in this area have been extended, particularly the condo for sale, which is one of the options for new generations who focus on convenience with complete facilities. As a result, the condo for sale in Thap Tai is the best option.
Furthermore, the condo for sale in Thap Tai has grown in popularity and demand year after year. Moreover, the majority of the targets who are interested in the condo for sale are students and general people who want to buy it for speculative purposes and rent it out. It is obvious that the condo for sale has been rapidly increasing based on land prices. Furthermore, many investors are buying and selling real estate to invest in various real estate. As a result, the number of condo for sale has been steadily increasing.
The most popular tourist attractions in Thap Tai
Thap Tai Subdistrict has attracted a lot of Thai and foreign tourists who visit for leisure every year. Aside from that, there are several popular landmarks, such as mountains and floating markets, and it is only 15 kilometers from Khao Takiab and Hua Hin Beaches.
- Hua Hin Safari & Adventure Park is a tourist attraction with a wide range of activities for visitors to enjoy. It is surrounded by pristine natural beauty and has a relaxing atmosphere. Visitors can also participate in exciting activities such as the elephant show, crocodile show, snake show, and tiger show. This safari opens daily from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wat Huay Mongkol is a well-known temple and the home of Luang Por Tuad, the world's most giant statue. The architecture of the building is elegant, with sacred items for visitors to worship. There is a beautiful viewpoint inside the temple that is considered one of Hua Hin's viewpoints, overlooking the Tenasserim Mountains that separate the Thai-Myanmar border.
- Tree Top Adventure Park is a fascinating adventure attraction that is ideal for those who enjoy extreme activities. It only takes 15 minutes to travel to Hua Hin City to experience extraordinary and challenging outdoor activities such as zip-lining, abseiling, and wooden bridges. It opens from Friday to Sunday, as well as on public holidays.
Thap Tai is a prosperous subdistrict with complete facilities as in Hua Hin City, resulting in the populations spending their lives comfortably, particularly in shopping for various products. Moreover, there are several hospitals and educational institutions.
- Shopping Malls and Department Stores: Thap Tai has a wide variety of markets, shopping malls, and other convenience stores, such as HomePro Hua Hin, Sam Phan Nam Floating Market, and Hua Hin Floating Market, where you can find a variety of products necessary for daily life, such as fashion clothing, food, bags, shoes, and so on.
- Hospitals: In the Thap Tai area, there are several hospitals available with expert doctors and nurses teams, and it is full of modern medical equipment. The hospitals in the Thap Tai comprises Hua Hin Hospital, Hua Hin Hospital 5, Cannabis Clinic, and Dr. Niwat Skin Clinic.
- Educational Institutions and Schools: Thap Tai Subdistrict has many schools and educational institutions, starting from kindergarten to higher educational levels. These quality schools are Ban Thap Tai School and Ban Huai Mongkol School.
5. Transportation in Thap Tai
There are several modes of transportation in Thap Tai, and visitors must be mindful of the directions and types of transportation services available. However, visitors can select from a variety of modes of transportation based on their preferences.
- Private Car: There are two routes to travel by car, known as Rama 2 Road (Highway 35), Thon Buri - Pak Tho Road (Highway 35), and Petchkasem Road (Highway 4). It takes approximately 2 -3 hours. However, traveling by private car is considered the most convenient and private mode of transportation.
- Public Bus: There are both conventional and air-conditioned buses operated by Transport Company Limited and several private companies and numerous minibusses and air-conditioned and fan buses that take approximately 4 hours.
- Train: The southern line train departs from Bangkok Hua Lamphong Railway Station every day and passes through Prachuap Khiri Khan. In addition, there will be a special train for a day trip to Suan Son Pradipat Beach on Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays.